US Wearable Devices Market 2022-2026: Driver and Challenge
The An increasing preference for wearable electronic devices for payment Driving market growth. Manufacturers of wearable electronic devices are integrating near field communication (NFC) technology to enable contactless payments through a direct tap and point of sale (POS). The increasing adoption of contactless payment is increasing the number of partnerships between market participants. Vendors are integrating the contactless payment feature into their offering, which is expected to positively impact the growth of the US wearables market.
The Concerns about data security and privacy related to these devices are growing Challenging market growth. Large amounts of data are stored and accessed through these devices. The data generated by the smartwatch can be easily decoded using a wireless interceptor. In addition, many wearable electronic devices are embedded with NFC, which enables them to store customer information and facilitate contactless transactions and data exchange. Hence, security and privacy breach risks are expected to limit market growth during the forecast period.
Technavio identified key trends, drivers and challenges in the report, which will help vendors improve their strategies to stay ahead of their competition. Purchase the report
Wearable Devices Market in United States 2022-2026: Segmentation
- Smart Watches: The smart watches segment will be an important contributor to the growth of the market during the forecast period. The increase in the demand for smart watches in developing countries is driving the growth of this sector. Moreover, the rise in the production of watches has increased the demand for smart watches, which in turn has led to the growth of the smart watch market in the United States.
- Wireless headphones
- smart gangs
- distribution channel
Learn the contribution of each part summarized in concise graphs and comprehensive descriptions – download a free sample report in PDF format
US Wearable Devices Market 2022-2026: Vendor Analysis and Scope
To help companies improve their market position, the US Wearable Devices Market provides a detailed analysis of about 25 vendors operating in the market. Among these sellers are Alphabet Inc. and Apple Inc. and Fossil Group Inc. and Garmin Ltd. and Huawei Investment and Holding Co., Ltd. Ltd. and Lenovo Group Ltd. and LG Electronics Inc. Motorola Mobility LLC, Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. Ltd. and Sony Group Corp.
The report also covers the following areas
Get lifetime access to Technavio Insights. Subscribe now to the most popular ‘Basic Package’ billed annually at 5000 USD. View 100 reports and upload 5 reports per month!
Wearable Devices Market in the United States 2022-2026: Highlights
- Market compound annual growth rate over the forecast period 2022-2026
- Detailed information on the factors that will help the wearable devices market to grow in the US over the next five years
- Estimate the US wearables market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Forecasts of upcoming trends and changes in consumer behaviour
- Growth of the wearable device market in the United States
- Market competitive landscape analysis and detailed information on vendors
- Extensive detailing of the factors that will challenge the growth of US wearables vendors
Wearable Devices Market by Product, Distribution Channel, and Geography – Forecast and Analysis 2023-2027: The growing preference for wearables for payment is particularly driving the growth of the wearables market. The market is witnessing an increasing preference for wearable electronic devices for contactless payments. As a result, manufacturers of wearable electronics are integrating NFC as standard in most of their devices.
Wearable Health Sensors Market by Type and Geography – Forecast and Analysis 2022-2026: Rising awareness and preference for home healthcare is driving the growth of the market. The home healthcare market is expected to grow due to the aging population and higher incidence of target diseases. The rapid increase in treatment costs has encouraged health organizations to come up with more cost-effective options such as at-home COVID-19 testing.
The wearables market in the United States
Growth momentum and compound annual growth rate
Acceleration at a compound annual growth rate of 8.92%
Market growth 2022-2026
Market structure, market structure
annual growth (%)
Leading companies, competitive strategies, and the scope of consumer participation
Alphabet Inc. and Apple Inc. and Fossil Group Inc. and Garmin Ltd. and Huawei Investment and Holding Co., Ltd. Ltd. and Lenovo Group Ltd. and LG Electronics Inc. Motorola Mobility LLC, Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. Ltd. and Sony Group Corp.
Key market analysis, market growth triggers and obstacles, fast-growing and slow-growing segments analysis, impact of COVID-19 and future consumer dynamics, market situation analysis for the forecast period.
field of customization
If our report doesn’t include the data you’re looking for, you can reach out to our analysts and customize your segments.
Browse information technology market reports
table of contents
- market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2021
- Market Outlook: Outlook 2021 – 2026
Five forces analysis
- The bargaining power of buyers
- The bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of newcomers
- threat of alternatives
- The threat of competition
- market condition
Market segmentation by product
- market segments
- Compare by product
- Smart Watches – Market Size and Forecast 2021-2026
- Wireless Headphones – Market Size and Forecast 2021-2026
- HMDs – Market Size and Forecast 2021-2026
- Smart Bands – Market Size and Forecast 2021-2026
- Other – Market Size and Forecast 2021-2026
- Market opportunity by product
Market segmentation by distribution channel
- market segments
- Comparison by distribution channel
- Online – Market Size and Forecast 2021-2026
- Offline – Market Size and Forecast 2021-2026
- Market opportunity by distribution channel
- customer scene
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- market trends
- landscaping seller
- landscape disturbance
- Sellers covered
- Market position for sellers
- Alphabet Inc.
- Apple company
- Fossil Group Inc.
- Garmin Ltd.
- Huawei Investment and Holding Company Limited.
- Lenovo Group Limited.
- LG Electronics Inc.
- Motorola Mobility LLC
- Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Sony Group Corporation.
- Report scope
- Currency conversion rates for US dollars
- Research Methodology
- List of Abbreviations
information about us
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory firm. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provide actionable insights to help companies identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to improve their market positions. With more than 500 dedicated analysts, Technavio’s reporting library consists of more than 17,000 reports and statistics, covering 800 technologies, spanning 50 countries. Their client base consists of organizations of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in current and potential markets and assess their competitive positions in changing market scenarios. .
Marketing and media executive
United States: +1 844 364 1100
United Kingdom: +44 203 893 3200
E-mail: [email protected]