Monitoring Software Market Employee Monitoring Software COVID-19 affecting adoption of the work from home scenario
HYDERABAD, TELANGANA, INDIA, Nov. 25, 2022 /EINPresswire.com/ – IndustryARC, in its latest report, forecasts the employee monitoring software market to grow at a CAGR of 12.1% from 2021 to 2026 to reach $4.5 billion by 2026. EMS mainly to monitor incoming and outgoing mails, website usage, software installation, etc. Increasing digitization and surveillance deployment is driving increased penetration of surveillance solutions, especially in small and medium enterprises which are set to be the major driving factor of the market. The numerous benefits and developments associated with cloud technology such as improved accuracy and performance, improved manageability, engagement tracking and reduced maintenance, and efficient and cost-effective remote employee monitoring for end users is driving the adoption of cloud-based real-time monitoring software solutions over the forecast period 2021-2026 . The report provides a complete analysis of the market, its major segments, growth factors, trends, drivers, challengers, key players and more.
Click here to view the full summary of the report:
1. Small and medium enterprises occupy the largest share in the market due to the heavy reliance on the retail and logistics sectors.
2. North America dominated the market in 2020, due to the heavy reliance on advanced technologies in companies.
3. The rapid increase in the number of organizations is set to drive the market for the employee monitoring software market during the forecast period.
Are you interested in knowing more related information? click here:
1. Cloud-based solutions were analyzed to grow at the highest rate of 15.1% during the forecast period to 2026 due to the growing adoption of cloud-based solutions across enterprise applications especially in the ICT markets as well as the BFSI markets.
2. ICT is analyzed to grow at the highest rate of 15.0% over the forecast period 2021-2026, mainly due to the work-from-home scenario caused by the Coronavirus. The surge in home working requirements has led organizations to focus more on adopting employee productivity solutions.
3. North America is the dominant region in 2020 with a market share of 34.1% due to the demand for advanced employee monitoring solutions in the region especially in the retail and hospitality sectors. This region is followed by Europe and Asia Pacific in terms of market share.
The top 5 players in the employee monitoring software industry are –
4. PC Sentinel
Click on below link to purchase Employee Monitoring Software Market Report:
Why choose IndustryARC?
IndustryARC is one of the world’s leading market research and advisory firms. It produces more than 500 unique market reports annually. If you are looking for a detailed overview of a specific market, you can simply contact the team at IndustryARC. Not only can you purchase your favorite market report from the website, but you can also get customized help on specific reports.
a. Employee Engagement Software Market
workforce management market
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
USA: (+1) 970-236-3677, (+1) 815-656-4596
IND: (+91) 40-485-49062
Visit us on social media: