* Scottie Brown ran for 112 yards and two touchdowns, while completing 11 of 17 passes for 162 yards and three touchdowns as Andover (10-1) defeated North Andover 52-12 in the Merrimack Valley crossover contest.
Luke Davis was the main target, catching 10 passes for 157 yards and three touchdowns, then finally the two-point conversion in Franklin’s 29-28 win.
* John Naskey caught seven passes for 129 yards and a touchdown as Lane Classical beat Lane English, 18-0.
* John Droggitis had 3 sacks as the St. Louis Cardinals defeated the St. Louis Cardinals. John’s Prep Zaphrian, 27-14.
* Nick Janchuk finished his season with a boom, rushing for 365 yards and five touchdowns as Bishop Feihan cruised to a 49-8 victory over the Bishop Stang.
Andrew Novak completed 18 of 22 passes for 390 yards and five touchdowns, while rushing for the sixth, as Quincy edged North Quincy, 40-35.
* Kevin Leal threw for 270 yards and six touchdowns as Cambridge defeated Somerville, 49-14.
* Shea Lynch threw for 200 yards and four touchdowns as he defeated Peabody Saugus, 48-6.
* Anthony Rodman rushed for 232 yards and scored two touchdowns as Westford Academy beat Acton Boxboro 42-14.
James Murphy completed 31 of 42 passes for 401 yards and two scores in Reading’s 30-22 loss to Stoneham.
* White Figueiredo rushed for 230 yards and three touchdowns as Somerset Berkeley tackles Case, 50-14.
* Kesius Johnson rushed for 141 yards and two touchdowns as Plymouth South tackled Plymouth North 42-14.
* Evan Casey ran for four touchdowns, including the game-winning 50-yard catch in the fourth quarter as Whitman Hanson beat Abington, 35-30.
* Will Shannon ran for 226 yards and three touchdowns on 21 carries as McConnumette beat Bishop Fenwick, 34-18.
*Jackson Pilsan threw for 233 yards and four touchdowns, while rushing for the fifth score, as Scituate defeated Hingham, 42-10.
* Eric Miles completed 12 of 13 passes for 325 yards and five touchdowns as Bedford defeated Burlington 49-6.
* Jacob Briggs threw for three touchdowns and added a TD run as Middleboro outgained Carver, 35-20.
* Devin Harding rushed for 188 yards and three touchdowns as Holliston won 42-7 over Westwood.
* Jack Tosoni ran for 114 yards and two touchdowns on 20 carries, while catching six passes for 187 yards and a third score as Pembroke Silver Lake doubled, 28-14.
* Jackson Gagner rushed for 155 yards and a touchdown as Ebonique defeated Old Rochester, 22-3.
* Jayden Barber completed 23 of 34 passes for 480 yards and six touchdowns as Dennis-Yarmouth edged Nausette 45-42.
* Aviren Chitpaseuth ran for 220 yards and two touchdowns on 28 carries as Greater Lowell defeated Lowell Catholics, 22-2.
* Colby Cerrone rushed for 381 yards and four touchdowns as Norton lost 38-36 in a tight contest to Bellingham.
* Caleb Caceres ran for 126 yards and two touchdowns as Shawsheen beat Arlington Catholics, 42-19.
* William McHugh rushed for 113 yards and scored two touchdowns as Watertown trailed Belmont 21-7.
* Jason Nutting ran for 122 yards and two touchdowns, while hitting his third score as Stoneham defeated Reading, 30-22.
* Tysean Jackson had a pair of touchdowns, including an 89-yard interception return, as Boston English/New Mission defeated Boston Latin, 52-44.
* Jordan DiBina ran for two touchdowns and came up with an interception as Rockland beat East Bridgewater, 35-0.
* Michael Sanchez and Henry O’Neal rushed for 295 yards and a touchdown on 32 touchdowns as Amesbury beat Newburyport, 38-14.
* James Harris ran for 185 yards and five touchdowns as West Bridgewater defeated Southeast, 35-13.
* Kayden Montas ran for 125 yards and three scores as Blue Hills tackle Bristol Plymouth, 34-18.
Billy Belloni scored two goals, ran for the third, and also had an assist as Latin Academy defeated Obryant, 32-6.
Andrew Hedgpeth scored three touchdowns as Cathedral/Matignon beat Chelsea 34-7.
Luke Richardson completed 8 of 9 passes for 198 yards and a touchdown Hull defeated Cohasset, 24-10.
* Juan Setalsing completed 21 of 35 passes for 413 yards and five touchdowns as KIPP defeated Lane Tech, 54-48.
* In Lynn Tech’s loss to KIPP, Tyler David and Cesar Reyes-Paulini teamed up to run for 318 yards and five touchdowns.
Jared Madden threw for 110 yards and two touchdowns, ran for 74 yards and a score, and also returned a punt for a fourth touchdown as South Shore defeated Holbrook/Avon, 40-8.
* Chris Egan ran for 135 yards and a pair of scores as the Old Colony held off Tri County, 30-0.